HiPP Organic 2 Follow on Baby Milk Ready to feed bottle from 6 months (8 x 200ml)
With vitamins A, C and D and iron, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Our follow on milk is specifically designed to complement the weaning diet from 6 months onwards; and made using gentle organic ingredients. Gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze.
Please note that there is a maximum of 10 cases per order
Current delivery time: 3-5 working days
Organic whey product, organic skimmed milk, water, organic cream, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic sunflower oil, organic rapeseed oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, organic emulsifier lecithins, fish oil, calcium salts of citric acid, potassium chloride, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, vitamin C, sodium citrate, magnesium sulphate, L- phenylalanine, potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-tryptophan, potassium citrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium hydroxide, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin E, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
❤ from sustainable organic production
Allergy advice - see ingredients shown in bold.
|per 100 ml feed†|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which: linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid)||0.48g|
|linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid)||0.07g|
|of which: sugars||7.2g|
|of which: lactose||7.0g|
|of which: galacto-oligosaccharides||0.5g|
|Vitamin D||1.6µg (23%*)|
|Vitamin E||0.80mg (16%*)|
|Vitamin K||3.1µg (26%*)|
|Vitamin C||10mg (22%*)|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0.037mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.16mg (26%*)|
|†Typical values per 100ml|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
These nutritional values are subject to the normal variations that occur in products based on natural ingredients.
HiPP Organic follow on milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
- Do not heat feds in a microwave - hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Clean your baby's teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged frequent contact of teeth with milk fees, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Unused milk left in this bottle can be resealed and stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully, failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Check best before date and shake well before use.
2. Remove plastic lid and gently squeeze bottle to check if foil seal is intact.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a bottle or beaker.
4. Feed at room temperature or warm if desired (check temperature before feeding).
5. For hygiene reasons, discard any unfinished feed in bottle or beaker as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
Babies from 6 months onwards need about 500ml to 600ml of HiPP organic follow-on milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods. However this is only a guide and your baby may needs more or less than this. If you would like more advice, please check your health professional.