HiPP Organic 2 Follow on Baby Milk Powder from 6 months (4 x 800g)
HiPP Organic follow on milk is specifically designed to complement the weaning diet from 6 months onwards; and made using gentle organic ingredients. Gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze. Our follow on milk contains vitamins C, D and iron which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth-generation family owners of HiPP Organic, personally guarantees every product we make, just as his family has done for over 120 years. HiPP Organic quality is something particularly special and very important to us.
We don't just meet EU organic standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, we work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible organic ingredients. HiPP Organic - good natured since 1899.
chloride, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, sodium citrate, magnesium carbonate, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabilizer lactic acid, L-cystine, niacin, zinc oxide,
vitamin E, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, manganese sulphate, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin.
❤ from sustainable organic production
|per 100 ml feed†|
|of which: saturates||1.6 g|
|of which: monounsaturates||1.6 g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.5 g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.42 g|
|α-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.06 g|
|Docosahexaenoic acid||13.6 mg|
|of which: sugars||7.2 g|
|of which: lactose||7.0 g|
|of which: Galacto-oligosaccharides||0.5 g|
|Iron||1.0 mg (13%**)|
|Iodine||15 µg (19%**)|
|Vitamin A||56 µg (14%**)|
|Vitamin D||1.6 µg (23%**)|
|Vitamin E||0.80 mg|
|Vitamin K||3.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg (22%**)|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.037 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.042 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.10 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.35 mg|
|†Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed|
|** Percentage nutrient reference value|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic follow on milk is intended for use after 6 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before this age. The decision to start weaning, including the introduction of a follow on milk formula before 6 months of age, should only be made on the advice of a health professional based on the individual infant’s specific nutritional needs.
running water and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
HiPP Organic follow on milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
Amount of cooled boiled water per feedfl oz
|ml||Number of level scoops of powder per feed|