HiPP Organic 1 First Infant Baby Milk Ready to Feed Liquid Formula, from Birth (6 x 470ml)
A nutritionally complete, whey-based infant formula milk, containing omega 3 (DHA)*. Now available in a convenient 470ml bottle, our ready-to-feed first infant milk is suitable from birth onwards if your baby is combination or formula-fed and contains omega 3 (DHA)*.
*As required by the legislation for all infant formulas.
Much more than organic
Why choose HiPP Organic?
Only the finest, gentle organic ingredients make it into HiPP Organic’s formula milk – gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze.
What does it mean to be organic? It means we’re working with nature, not against it. As pioneers in organic farming for more than 60 years and one of the largest organic farmers in the world, we take our role as environmental stewards very seriously. HiPP only uses milk from farms that fully comply with the guidelines of organic farming, where the cows are fed on natural grass, hay and grains to ensure the best organic quality of our milk.
Organic whey product, organic skimmed milk, organic cream, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic sunflower oil, organic rapeseed oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, organic emulsifier lecithins, fish oil*, Mortierella alpina-oil, calcium salts of citric acid, potassium citrate, choline, calcium chloride, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-phenylalanine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, magnesium hydroxide, L-histidine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, cupric sulphate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, folic acid, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
*Contains DHA as required by the legislation for all infant formula (sourced sustainably).
Allergy advice - See ingredients shown in bold
|per 100 ml feed|
|of which: saturates||1.6g|
|of which: arachidonic acid||13.2mg|
|of which: sugars||7.0g|
|of which: lactose||7.0g|
|of which: galacto-oligosaccharides||0.3g|
|of which: L-carnitine||1.2mg|
The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients.
Not suitable for vegetarians
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- Clean your baby’s teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
- Unused feed in this bottle should be refrigerated immediately (below 5°C) and used within 24 hours
- Store dry and at room temperature before opening, but out of direct sunlight.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
2. Check BBE date and then shake bottle well.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
4. HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed check temperature before feeding.
5. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
|Approx age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Single feed of milk ml||Feeds in 24 hours|
|0 - 2 weeks||3.3||7.3||70||7-8|
|3 - 4 weeks||3.8||8.4||100||5-7|
|5 - 8 weeks||4.6||10.1||135||5-6|
|2 - 4 months||5.35 - 6.7||11.8 -14.7||170||5|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||235||4|
|7 - 9 months||-||-||170||4|
|9 - 12 months||-||-||135||3|
This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, If you need more advice, please contact your healthca
For UK delivery:
- Standard UK delivery: £4.95 (3–5 working days)
- Next-day UK delivery: £7.50 (order before 3pm, Monday to Thursday)*
*Next-day UK delivery is not available in Northern Ireland.
For the Scottish Highlands and offshore, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland:
- Standard delivery can take between 5-7 working days, excluding Bank Holidays.
Tell me more about delivery.
For general enquiries, please contact our customer service team using this form or call us on 0800 2984477 (Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, excluding Bank Holidays).
For questions about products and stock on our website or a recent order, please email our shop team at email@example.com or call us at 0800 0129079 (Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, excluding Bank Holidays).