HiPP Organic 1 First Infant Baby Milk Ready to feed bottle from birth (6x200ml)
Our recipes are changing in line with new UK and EU legislation. Click here to find out more.
A nutritionally complete, whey based infant milk, which is suitable from birth onwards if baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding.
Our infant milk contains all the nutrients your baby needs if they’re not being breastfed, and is specially formulated using gentle organic ingredients. Gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze.
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
Please note that there is a maximum of 10 cases per order
Organic whey product, water, organic skimmed milk, organic cream, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic sunflower oil, organic rapeseed oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharidesfrom organic lactose, whey protein, organic emulsifier lecithins, fish oil, Mortierella alpina-oil, potassium citrate, choline, calcium salts of citric acid, calcium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-phenylalanine, vitamin C, sodium chloride,magnesium hydroxide, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, L-tryptophan, vitamin E, niacin, cupric sulphate, pantothenic acid, potassium hydroxide, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, folic acid, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, D-biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
❤ from sustainable organic production
Allergy advice - see ingredients shown in bold.
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional values per typical 100ml feed:
Arachidonic acid 13.2mg
Docosahexaenoic acid 13.2mg
Vitamin A 54μg
Vitamin D 1.5μg
Vitamin E 0.70mg
Vitamin K 5.1μg
Vitamin C 8.9mg
Vitamin B6 0.029mg
Folic acid 10μg
Vitamin B12 0.10μg
Pantothenic acid 0.34mg
† Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed.
The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients.
Important feeding information:
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- Clean your baby’s teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
- Unused feed in this bottle should be refrigerated immediately (below 5°C) and used within 24 hours
- Store dry and at room temperature before opening, but out of direct sunlight.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
2. Check BBE date and then shake bottle well.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
4. HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed check temperature before feeding.
5. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
|Approx age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Single feed of milk ml||Feeds in 24 hours|
|0 - 2 weeks||3.3||7.3||70||7-8|
|3 - 4 weeks||3.8||8.4||100||5-7|
|5 - 8 weeks||4.6||10.1||135||5-6|
|2 - 4 months||5.35 - 6.7||11.8 -14.7||170||5|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||235||4|
|7 - 9 months||-||-||170||4|
|9 - 12 months||-||-||135||3|
This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.