HiPP Comfort Baby Milk Powder from birth (4 x 800g)
A nutritionally complete infant milk which is suitable for the dietary management of colic and constipation from birth onwards. HiPP comfort milk has been specially developed with a reduced lactose content, and hydrolysed protein compared to standard infant formulas. It can be used from birth as a sole source of nutrition or as part of a varied weaning diet from six months.
Legislation does not allow any specialist milks, such as comfort formulas, to be certified organic, however you can be reassured that our comfort milk has been made to our usual high standards and strict quality controls.
Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth-generation family owners of HiPP, personally guarantees every product we make, just as his family has done for over 120 years. HiPP quality is something particularly special and very important to us.
We don't just meet EU standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, we work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible ingredients. HiPP - good natured since 1899.
-- 2 - special structured fat
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
|per 100ml feed†||per 100g|
|of which: saturates||1.6g||12.4g|
|of which: mono-unsaturates||1.4g||11.0g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.6g||4.4g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.47g||3.67g|
|α-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.05g||0.40g|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||13.2mg||103.0mg|
|AA (Arachidonic acid)||13.2mg||103.0mg|
|of which: sugars††||3.0g||23.1g|
|of which: lactose||2.7g||20.7g|
|of which: Galacto-oligosaccharides||0.3g||2.4g|
|of which: taurine||0.6mg||4.8mg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.036mg||0.28mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||0.051mg||0.40mg|
|† Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed (12.8g Hipp comfort milk and 90ml water)|
|†† From lactose, natural milk sugar (2.7g/100ml)|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.47; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.05g; LCPs 16mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.2mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 13.2mg; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g;
Standard dilution – 12.8g (3 scoops) + 90ml water (12.8% dilution)
• HiPP comfort milk is thicker than standard infant formulas so may flow better through a faster flow teat.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
• Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
• If you switch to HiPP comfort milk your baby's stool consistency may change. This is typical for products that contain oligosaccharides, which may make baby's stools softer.
• Breastfeeding is best for babies
• May be used as a baby's sole source of nutrition from birth. It should only be used under medical supervision.
• Not suitable for parenteral use
• Do not use if your baby is allergic to cows‘ milk
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP comfort milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
|Approx. age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||7||7||210||4|