Comfort milk powder (4x800g)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
Our infant milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, suitable from birth, and contains all the nutrients your baby needs t if they are not being breastfed. So they, and you, can feel HiPP.
Please note that there is a maximum of two cases per order
Vegetable oils with beta palmitate1 (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), maltodextrin, lactose, whey protein hydrolysate, starch, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, minerals (calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, sodium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate), emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP2 containing oil (fish oil, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina), choline, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin K, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12), taurine, inositol, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine.
2 long-chain polyunsaturates
HiPP comfort milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Potassium 70mg; Calcium 60mg; Phosphorus 34mg; Chloride 45mg; Magnesium 5.5mg;
Iron 0.7mg; Zinc 0.5mg; Copper 0.045mg; Iodine 15μg; Manganese 0.0086mg; Selenium 1.3μg;
Chromium 1.6μg; Molybdenum 2.1μg; Fluoride 0.005mg;Vitamin C 10mg; Vitamin A 67μg;
Vitamin D 1.1μg; Vitamin E 0.8mg; Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.06mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.10mg; Vitamin B6 0.04mg; Vitamin B12 0.15μg; Folic acid 10μg; Pantothenic acid 0.50mg;
Vitamin K 5.0μg; Biotin 1.5μg; Niacin 0.67mg; Taurine 5.1 mg; Carnitine 1.6 mg; Choline 12mg;
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.5g; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.05g; LCPs 16mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 8.1mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 8.1mg; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g;
• HiPP comfort milk is thicker than standard infant formulas so may flow better through a faster flow teat.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
• Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
• If you switch to HiPP comfort milk your baby's stool consistency may change. This is typical for products that contain oligosaccharides, which may make baby's stools softer
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
|Approx. age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||6||6||180||4|
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP comfort milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
• Breastfeeding is best for babies
• May be used as a baby's sole source of nutrition from birth. It should only be used under medical supervision.
• Not suitable for parenteral use
• Do not use if your baby is allergic to cows‘ milk