Anti reflux milk powder (4x800g)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
A thickened milk formula that is suitable for the dietary management of reflux and regurgitation from birth onwards.
The addition of the natural thickener carob bean gum allows the formula to thicken in the bottle, helping the feed to stay down. HiPP anti-reflux milk can be used from birth as a sole source of nutrition or as part of a varied weaning diet from six months.
Legislation does not allow any specialist milks, such as anti-reflux formulas, to be certified organic, however you can be reassured that our comfort milk has been made to our usual high standards and strict quality controls.
Please note: HiPP Anti-Reflux Milk preparation instructions are different to that of standard infant formulas. Please follow on the preparation instructions written on the packaging carefully. HiPP Anti-Reflux Milk is a food for special medical purposes and should only be consumed under medical supervision. Please ask for advice from your Healthcare Professionals before use.
Please note that there is a maximum of two cases per order
Skimmed milk, whey partially demineralised, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), maltodextrin, thickener: carob bean gum, lactose, minerals (calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, copper lysine complex, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, manganese sulphate), LCP¹ oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina), vitamins (vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, folic acid, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, stabiliser lactic acid, L-tryptophan.
1 long-chain polyunsaturates
HiPP anti-reflux milk formula is not suitable for vegetarians.
Copper 0.045mg; Iodine 15μg; Manganese 0.007mg; Selenium 1.5μg; Chromium 0.4ug; Molybdenum 0.5ug;Fluoride < 0.005mg; Vitamin C 10mg; Vitamin A 70μg; Vitamin D 1.1μg; Vitamin E 0.8mg; Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.06mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.13mg; Vitamin B6 0.04mg; Vitamin B12 0.15μg; Folic acid 10μg; Pantothenic acid 0.50mg; Vitamin K 5.0μg; Biotin 1.7μg; Carnitine 2.2 mg; Niacin 0.67mg; Choline 12mg; Inositol 5.0mg;
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.7g; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.07g; LCPs 16mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 8.1mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 8.1mg
• HiPP anti-reflux is a thickened milk formula - please use a single-hole, fast-flow teat
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
• Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
• This product should not be used in conjunction with antacids or other feed thickeners
• Due to the presence of the natural thickener carob bean gum in this formula, you may notice that yourbaby's stool becomes softer. This is perfectly normal.
Preparation of anti-reflux formulas is different to normal infant milks, so please follow all preparation and feeding instructions carefully. Failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
|Approx. age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||6||6||180||4|
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP anti-reflux milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. May be used as a baby's sole source of nutrition from birth. It should only be used under medical supervision. Not suitable for parenteral use. Do not use if your baby is allergic to cow’s milk.