milk storage box
How to use your milk storage box
1. Before using your milk storage box for the first time, please ensure you clean the box thoroughly. Please note that this box can be used in the dishwasher.
2. Open the foil milk sachet by cutting across the top with a clean pair of scissors. Ensure that the foil sachet sits underneath the scoop leveller.
3. After use, please seal the foil sachet by using the sticker provided.
4. Insert your scoop in the holder located in the lid. Place the lid securely on the box.
• For hygiene reasons, the powder must be kept in the foil sachet and not decanted into the box.
• When making up a feed, always follow the preparation instructions on the packaging and use the scoop provided in the pack. Keep the original box for future reference.
• We recommend that you seal the foil sachet after every use and the lid is placed back on the box to keep the powder fresh.
• Powdered formula can be stored for up to 3 weeks once opened.
• Clean the milk storage box between opening new sachets, ideally by washing in a dishwasher or in a cold water steriliser.
For UK delivery:
- Standard UK delivery: £4.95 (3–5 working days)
- Next-day UK delivery: £7.50 (order before 3pm, Monday to Thursday)*
*Next-day UK delivery is not available in Northern Ireland.
For the Scottish Highlands and offshore, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland:
- Standard delivery can take between 5-7 working days, excluding Bank Holidays.
Tell me more about delivery.