milk storage box
This storage box features a leveller and a scoop holder, making the process of preparing your baby's bottle much easier. One sachet from any of our 800g or 600g packs fits snugly inside, and can be stored for up to three weeks.
How to use your milk storage box
1. Before using your milk storage box for the first time, please ensure you clean the box thoroughly. Please note that this box can be used in the dishwasher.
2. Open the foil milk sachet by cutting across the top with a clean pair of scissors. Ensure that the foil sachet sits underneath the scoop leveller.
3. After use, please seal the foil sachet by using the sticker provided.
4. Insert your scoop in the holder located in the lid. Place the lid securely on the box.
• For hygiene reasons, the powder must be kept in the foil sachet and not decanted into the box.
• When making up a feed, always follow the preparation instructions on the packaging and use the scoop provided in the pack. Keep the original box for future reference.
• We recommend that you seal the foil sachet after every use and the lid is placed back on the box to keep the powder fresh.
• Powdered formula can be stored for up to 3 weeks once opened.
• Clean the milk storage box between opening new sachets, ideally by washing in a dishwasher or in a cold water steriliser.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breastmilk provides babies with the best source of nourishment. Follow on milk is intended for use after 6 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before this age. The decision to start weaning, including the introduction of a follow on milk formula before 6 months of age, should only be made on the advice of a health professional based on the individual infant’s specific nutritional needs.