Hungry infant milk powder (4x800g)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
A nutritionally complete, casein based infant milk, which is suitable from birth onwards if baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding.
Using this product may help delay the early onset on weaning, as the higher proportion of casein means that it may satisfy extra hungry babies for longer than a whey dominant formula.
Our hungry milk contains all the nutrients your baby needs if they’re not being breastfed, and is specially formulated using gentle organic ingredients. Gentle because no pesticides are used in the fields where our cows graze.
Please note that there is a maximum of two cases per order
Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil❤, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), fibre (organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose), calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, LCP1 oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina), L-cystine, vitamin mix [vitamin C, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin E, vitamin A, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, vitamin K, riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12], potassium phosphate, L-tryptophan, inositol, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, sodium chloride, magnesium sulphate, zinc oxide, copper-lysine complex, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate.
❤ from sustainable organic production
1 long-chain polyunsaturates
HiPP Organic hungry infant milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.6g; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.07g; LCPs 14mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 6.9mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 6.9mg; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g; Casein 1.3g; Whey 0.3g
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that HiPP Organic hungry infant milk is only used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
|Approx. age of baby||
Weight of baby kg
|lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||
Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz
|ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|0 - 2 weeks||3.3||7.3||2||2||60||5-7|
|2 - 4 weeks||3.8||8.4||3||3||90||5-7|
|4 - 8 weeks||4.6||10.1||4||4||120||5-6|
|2 - 3 months||5.35||11.8||5||5||150||5|
|3 - 5 months||6.1 - 7.2||13.4 - 15.9||6||6||180||5|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||6||6||180||4|
|7 - 9 months||-||-||5||5||150||4|
|9 - 12 months||-||-||4||4||120||3|
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP Organic hungry infant milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.