HiPP 4 Growing up Baby Milk Powder from 2 years onwards (4 x 600g)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
Our growing up milk (4) is designed to give the nutrients your toddler needs to grow alongside a mixed diet from 2 years onwards. It contains vitamin D to support the immune system, and more iron and vitamin D than semi-skimmed cows’ milk, helping your toddler meet their daily requirements.
Please note that there is a maximum of two cases per order, this case consists of 4 x 600g.
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, fish oil, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, zinc sulphate, vitamin B2, vitamin A, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
of which: Saturates 1.2g
of which: Mono-unsaturates 1.2g
of which: Polyunsaturates 0.4g
of which: Sugars 5.1g
Potassium 155mg (16%*)
Calcium 120mg (22%*)
Magnesium 12mg (15%*)
Iron 1.2mg (15%*)
Iodine 14μg (18%*)
Vitamin A 36μg
Vitamin D 2.9μg (41%*)
Vitamin C 7.7mg (17%*)
Vitamin B2 0.18mg (26%*)
Folic acid 10.2μg
Vitamin B12 0.38μg (48%*)
Biotin 3.6μg (36%*)
Further nutritional values
Linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid) 0.31g
Linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid) 0.04g
Docosahexaenoic acid 7.7mg
†Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed (10.7g HiPP growing up milk 4 and 90ml water)
** Percentage nutrient reference value
The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients.
One level scoop contains approx 3.6g HiPP growing up milk 4.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz
Number of level scoops of powder per feed
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP growing up milk 4 is packed in a protective atmosphere.