Growing up milk powder 4 (4x600g)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
Our growing up milk (4) is designed to give the nutrients your toddler needs to grow alongside a mixed diet from 2 years onwards. It contains vitamin D to support the immune system, and more iron and vitamin D than semi-skimmed cows’ milk, helping your toddler meet their daily requirements.
Please note that there is a maximum of two cases per order
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, galactooligosaccarides from lactose, minerals (potassium citrate, calcium salts of citric acid,
calcium orthophosphate, magnesium sulphate, ferrous sulphate, potassium iodate),
vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12),
stabiliser lactic acid.
HiPP growing up milk 4 is not suitable for vegetarians.
of which: sugars 5.0g; Fibre 0.6g; Protein 1.7g; Salt 0.05g; Potassium 155mg (16%**); Calcium 130mg (24%**); Phosphorus 75mg (14%**); Magnesium 12mg (15%**); Iron 0.7mg (9%**);
Vitamin C 4.7mg (10%**); Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.18mg (26%**); Vitamin B12 0.40μg (50%**);
Biotin 3.5μg (35%**)
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz
Number of level scoops of powder per feed
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP growing up milk 4 is packed in a protective atmosphere.