HiPP 3 Growing up Baby Milk Powder from 1 year onwards (4 x 600g)
HiPP growing up milk (3) is designed to give the nutrients your toddler needs to grow alongside a mixed diet from 1 year onwards. It contains vitamin D and calcium, which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth-generation family owners of HiPP, personally guarantees every product we make, just as his family has done for over 120 years. HiPP quality is something particularly special and very important to us.
We don't just meet EU standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, we work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible ingredients. HiPP - good natured since 1899.
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, fish oil, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, zinc sulphate, vitamin B2, vitamin A, potassium iodate, folic acid, D-biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
|per 100 ml feed†|
|of which: Saturates||1.2g|
|of which: Mono-unsaturates||1.2g|
|of which: Polyunsaturates||0.4g|
|of which: Sugars||5.0g|
|Vitamin D||2.3µg (33%*)|
|Vitamin C||7.7mg (17%*)|
|Vitamin B2||0.18mg (26%*)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38µg (48%*)|
|Further nutritional values|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid)||0.31g|
|Linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid)||0.04g|
|† Typical values per 100ml prepared feed (10.7g HiPP growing up milk 3 and 90ml water)|
|* Percentage nutrient reference value|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
HiPP growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP growing up milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
|Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of level scoops of powder per feed|