Growing up milk powder 3 (4x600g)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
Did you know that your toddler needs seven times more vitamin D1, and three times more calcium1 than you do? That's why these important nutrients are in our growing up milk: to help support your toddler's diet and help them feel more HiPP
Please note that there is a maximum of two cases per order
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, galacto-oligosaccarides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin E, vitamin A, potassium iodate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
Allergy advice - See ingredients shown in bold.
HiPP growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
|Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of level scoops of powder per feed|
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP growing up milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.