Follow on milk powder (4x800g)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
With vitamins A, C and D and iron, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Our follow on milk is specifically designed to complement the weaning diet from 6 months onwards; and made using gentle organic ingredients. Gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze.
Please note that there is a maximum of two cases per order
Organic skimmed milk, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil❤, organic rapeseed oil,
organic sunflower oil), organic lactose, organic whey powder partially demineralised, fibre
(organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose), calcium carbonate, vitamin C,
ferrous sulphate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, zinc sulphate, magnesium
carbonate, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin (vitamin
B1), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), potassium iodide, folic acid, manganese sulphate,
vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
❤ from sustainable organic production
HiPP Organic follow on milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Potassium 79.9 mg; Calcium 75 mg; Phosphorus 42 mg; Chloride 45 mg; Magnesium 6 mg;
Iron 1 mg (13%**); Zinc 0.5 mg; Copper 0.045 mg; Iodine 14.9 μg (19%**); Manganese 0.0071 mg; Selenium 1.5 μg; Fluoride <0.015 mg; Vitamin C 10 mg (22%**); Vitamin A 69.9 μg (18%**);
Vitamin D 1.2 μg (17%**); Vitamin E 1 mg; Thiamin (vitamin B1) 0.06 mg; Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.11 mg; Vitamin B6 0.04 mg; Vitamin B12 0.15 μg; Folic acid 10 μg; Pantothenic acid 0.50 mg;
Vitamin K 5 μg; Biotin 1.5 μg; Niacin 0.6 mg
Standard solution: 100 ml feed is made up of 14.1 g HiPP Organic follow on milk and 90 ml water. One level scoop contains approx 4.7g HiPP Organic follow on milk.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
running water and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Amount of cooled boiled water per feedfl oz
|ml||Number of level scoops of powder per feed|
HiPP Organic follow on milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic follow on milk is intended for use after 6 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before this age. The decision to start weaning, including the introduction of a follow on milk formula before 6 months of age, should only be made on the advice of a health professional based on the individual infant’s specific nutritional needs.