Infant milk ready to drink (6 x 200ml)
Current delivery time: 2-3 working days
Our infant milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, suitable from birth, and contains all the nutrients your baby needs if they are not being breastfed. So they, and you, can feel HiPP.
Organic whey partially demineralised, organic skimmed milk, water, vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic lactose, organic galactooligosaccharides from organic lactose, whey protein, emulsifier organic lecithin, potassium citrate, calcium dicitrate, LCP1 - containing oils (vegetable oils from Mortierella alpina, fish oil), vitamin C, sodium citrate, calcium chloride, L-phenylalanine, potassium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, sodium chloride, calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, zinc sulphate, potassium hydroxide, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12. 1long chain polyunsaturates
Allergy advice - see ingredients shown in bold.
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional values per typical 100ml feed:
Energy 277kJ/66kcal, Fat 3.5g, of which: saturates 1.2g, polyunsaturates 0.8g, Carbohydrate 7.3g, of which sugars (lactose) 7.3g, Fibre 0.3g, Protein 1.25g, Salt 0.05g, Sodium 0.02g, Potassium 70mg, Calcium 50mg, Phosphorus 27mg, Chloride 45mg, Magnesium 5.0mg, Iron 0.5mg, Zinc 0.5mg, Copper 0.045mg, Iodine 15μg, Manganese 0.007mg, Selenium 1.5μg, Fluoride <0.005mg, Vitamin A 70μg, Vitamin D 1.2μg, Vitamin E 0.7mg, Vitamin C 10mg, Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.06mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.12mg, Niacin 0.4mg, Vitamin B6 0.04mg, Folic acid 10μg, Vitamin B12 0.15μg, Biotin 1.5μg, Pantothenic acid 0.5mg, Vitamin K 5.0μg, Choline 11.5mg, Inositol 5.3mg, LCPs (DHA & AA) 19mg, Galacto- oligosaccharides (GOS) 0.3g
Important feeding information:
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- Clean your baby’s teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
- Unused feed in this bottle should be refrigerated immediately (below 5°C) and used within 24 hours
- Store dry and at room temperature before opening, but out of direct sunlight.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
2. Check BBE date and then shake bottle well.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
4. HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed check temperature before feeding.
5. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
|Approx age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Single feed of milk ml||Feeds in 24 hours|
|0 - 2 weeks||3.3||7.3||70||5-7|
|4 - 8 weeks||4.6||10.1||135||5-6|
|2 - 3 months||5.35||11.8||170||5|
|3 - 5 months||6.1 - 7.2||13.4 - 15.9||200||5|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||200||4|
|7 - 9 months||-||-||170||4|
|9 - 12 months||-||-||135||3|
This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.