HiPP Organic 1 First Infant Baby Milk Powder from birth (4 x 800g)
A nutritionally complete, whey based infant milk, which is suitable from birth onwards if baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding. HiPP Organic first infant milk contains all the nutrients your baby needs if they’re not being breastfed, and is specially formulated using gentle organic ingredients. Gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze.
Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth-generation family owners of HiPP Organic, personally guarantees every product we make, just as his family has done for over 120 years. HiPP Organic quality is something particularly special and very important to us.
We don't just meet EU organic standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, we work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible organic ingredients. HiPP Organic - good natured since 1899.
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey product, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic lactose, organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, fish oil, calcium chloride, potassium citrate, Mortierella alpina-oil, choline, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-tryptophan, magnesium sulphate, calcium carbonate, L-histidine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
❤ from sustainable organic production
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|per 100ml feed†|
|Energy||276kJ / 66kcal|
|of which: saturates||1.5g|
|of which: monounsaturates||1.6g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.5g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.40g|
|a-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.06g|
|AA (Arachidonic acid)||13.2mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||13.2mg|
|of which: sugars||7.0g|
|of which: lactose||6.9g|
|of which: Galacto-oligosaccharides||0.3g|
|of which: L-carnitine||1.8mg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.036mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||0.14mg|
|† Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed (12.9g HiPP organic first infant milk and 90ml water)|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
Further nutritional values:
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.40g; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.06g; LCPs 20mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.2mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 13.2mg; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g
The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients. Standard solution: 100 ml is made up of 12.9 g HiPP Organic first infant milk and 90ml water. One level scoop contains approx 4.3g HiPP Organic first infant milk.
HiPP Organic first infant milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding guide).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37 °C) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
- ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
HiPP Organic first infant milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
|Approx, age of baby||Weight of baby kgs||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|0 - 2 weeks||3.3||7.3||2||2||60||7-8|
|3 - 4 weeks||3.8||8.4||3||3||90||5-7|
|5 - 8 weeks||4.6||10.1||4||4||120||5-6|
|2 - 4 months||5.35 - 6.7||11.8 -14.7||5||5||150||5|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||7||7||210||4|
|7 - 9 months||-||-||5||5||150||4|
|10 - 12 months||-||-||4||4||120||3|
This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, particularly in the first few weeks, and may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.