HiPP 3 Growing up Baby Milk Ready to feed bottle from 1 year onwards (8 x 200ml)
HiPP growing up milk (3) is designed to give the nutrients your toddler needs to grow alongside a mixed diet from 1 year onwards. It contains vitamin D and calcium, which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth-generation family owners of HiPP, personally guarantees every product we make, just as his family has done for over 120 years. HiPP quality is something particularly special and very important to us.
We don't just meet EU standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, we work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible ingredients. HiPP - good natured since 1899.
Whey product, skimmed milk, cream, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, vegetable oils (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), lactose, emulsifier lecithins, potassium citrate, calcium salts of citric acid, potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium sulphate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, potassium hydroxide, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, vitamin B2, vitamin A, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
|per 100 ml feed†|
|of which: saturates||1.3g|
|of which: mono-unsaturates||1.1g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.4g|
|of which: sugars||4.8g|
|Vitamin D||2.3µg (33%*)|
|Vitamin C||7.7mg (17%*)|
|Riboflavin B2||0.18mg (26%*)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38µg (48%*)|
|Linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acid)||0.34g|
|Linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid)||0.04g|
|†Typical values per 100ml|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
These nutritional values are subject to the normal variations that occur in products based on natural ingredients.
HiPP growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
- Do not heat feds in a microwave - hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Clean your baby's teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged frequent contact of teeth with milk fees, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Unused milk left in this bottle can be resealed and stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully, failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Check best before date and shake well before use.
2. Remove plastic lid and gently squeeze bottle to check if foil seal is intact.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a bottle or beaker.
4. Feed at room temperature or warm if desired (check temperature before feeding).
5. For hygiene reasons, discard any unfinished feed in bottle or beaker as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
Toddlers from the age of 1 year need about 350ml of HiPP growing up milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to their foods. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you would like more advice, please consult your health professional.