HiPP 3 Growing up Baby Milk Ready to feed bottle from 1 year onwards (8 x 200ml)
An ideal complement to your toddler’s diet from the 12th month onwards. This growing up milk is designed to give the nutrients your toddler needs alongside a varied weaning diet.
Please note that there is a maximum of 10 cases per order.
Current delivery time: 3-5 working days.
Whey product, skimmed milk, cream, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, vegetable oils (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), lactose, emulsifier lecithins, potassium citrate, calcium salts of citric acid, potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium sulphate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, potassium hydroxide, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, vitamin B2, vitamin A, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
|per 100 ml feed†|
|of which: saturates||1.3g|
|of which: mono-unsaturates||1.1g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.4g|
|of which: sugars||4.8g|
|Vitamin D||2.3µg (33%*)|
|Vitamin C||7.7mg (17%*)|
|Riboflavin B2||0.18mg (26%*)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38µg (48%*)|
|Linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acid)||0.34g|
|Linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid)||0.04g|
|†Typical values per 100ml|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
These nutritional values are subject to the normal variations that occur in products based on natural ingredients.
HiPP growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
- Do not heat feds in a microwave - hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Clean your baby's teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged frequent contact of teeth with milk fees, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Unused milk left in this bottle can be resealed and stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Breastmilk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for at least 6 months. HiPP growing up milk should not be used as a breastmilk substitute but it may be used from the 12th month as part of a mixed diet, in meals or as a drink. The decision to introduce follow on formulae at an earlier stage will depend on the individual growth and nutritional needs of your baby. For more advice on how to feed your baby, please consult a healthcare professional.
- Check the cap seal is properly intact and shake the bottle before opening.
- HiPP growing up milk is ready to drink and may be fed warm or cold from a cup or beaker (if warmed check temperature before serving)
- Do not reuse warmed-up leftovers, and discard any unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- Unused milk left in this bottle can be resealed and stored in the fridge for up to 72 hours
Toddlers from the age of 1 year need about 350ml of HiPP growing up milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to their foods. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you would like more advice, please consult your health professional.