Growing up ready to feed (6x250ml)
Did you know that your toddler needs seven times more vitamin D1, and three times more calcium1 than you do? That's why these important nutrients are in our growing up milk: to help support your toddler's diet and help them feel more HiPP.
Organic partially skimmed milk, organic partially demineralised whey, water, organic lactose, vegetable oils (organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides (from organic lactose), emulsifier organic lecithin, vitamin mix [vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin A, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12], potassium hydroxide, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, magnesium sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate.
Allergy advice - see ingredients shown in bold.
HiPP Organic growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Nutrients per 100 ml feed:
Energy 277kJ/66kcal; Fat 2.7g; of which saturates 1.0g; of which polyunsaturates 0.6g; Carbohydrate 8.3g; of which: sugars 8.3g; Fibre 0.5g; Protein 1.9g; Salt 0.08g; Sodium 0.03g; Potassium 80mg; Chloride 60mg; Calcium 70mg; Phosphorus 50mg; Magnesium 6.8mg; Iron 1.1mg; Zinc 0.7mg; Copper 0.035mg; Iodine 15μg (19%**); Selenium 2.0μg; Manganese 0.007mg; Fluoride < 0.01mg; Vitamin C 10mg; Vitamin A 70μg; Vitamin D 1.3μg (19%**); Vitamin E 1.2mg; Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.06mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.18mg; Vitamin B6 0.04mg; Vitamin B12 0.2μg; Folic acid 20μg; Pantothenic acid 0.45mg; Vitamin K 5.0μg; Biotin 1.5μg; Niacin 0.65mg;
Further nutritional values:
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.5g; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.08g; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.5g; Lactose 8.1g
**Nutrient Reference Value
Important feeding information:
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding • A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding • Clean your baby’s teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay • Unused milk left in this bottle
can be resealed and stored in the fridge (at about 4-6°C) for up to 3 days
Ready to feed organic growing up milk:
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill
1. Check best before date and shake well before use
2. Remove plastic lid and gently squeeze bottle to check if foil seal is intact
3. Pour required amount of milk into a bottle or beaker
4. Feed at room temperature or warm if desired (check temperature before feeding)
5. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in bottle or beaker as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Please discard any leftover milk.
Babies from the 12th month onwards need about 360ml of HiPP Organic growing up milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods. This is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you would like more advice, please consult your health professional.
**contributes to brain and nerve tissue development
Store dry and at room temperature beforeopening, out of direct sunlight.
Product of France
Breastmilk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for at least 6 months. HiPP Organic growing up milk should not be used as a breastmilk substitute but it may be used from the 12th month as part of a mixed diet, in meals or as a drink. The decision to introduce follow on formulae at an earlier stage will depend on the individual growth and nutritional needs of your baby. For more advice on how to feed your baby, please consult a healthcare professional.