Further to retailers limiting the purchase amounts of infant powders, we are now also doing the same on our webshop in order to try and ensure as many customers as possible are able to get hold of our milk powder products. Please note that customers can now only buy 2 boxes per household. Thank you for your understanding.
First Infant milk – for babies under 6 months of age who are not exclusively breastfeeding or on a specialist formula, this is the only suitable source of nutrition so please only order first Infant milk if your baby is under 6 months old
Follow On milk – follow-on milk is suitable for babies who are over 6 months old and are not exclusively breastfeeding. All Infant and Follow On formulas meet strict nutritional guidelines and Follow on formulas are tailored to meet the changing nutritional needs, and complement the weaning diet, of infants between 6 and 12 months old. Please also note that the new updated recipes (EU 2020 regulations) now contain fish oils. Please consider ordering follow-on milk if your baby is between 6 and 12 months of age.
Please note that following updated EU legislation, follow on formula powder now contains fish oils, however, the 250ml Follow On ready to feed bottles do not contain fish oil (infant milk powder and ready to feeds already contain fish oil).
To help ensure that our products are available for those that need it there is a maximum order quantity for each product. Please help us, and each other, by adhering to this.
- First infant milk powder – 2 x 800g boxes
- Follow on milk powder – 2 x 800g boxes
- Infant first milk ready to feed – 5 cases (1 case = 6 bottles of 200ml)
- Follow on milk ready to feed – 5 cases (1 case = 6 bottles of 250ml)
- Follow on Baby Milk Powder from 6 months (2x800g)£18.98Out of stock
- Follow on Baby Milk Ready to feed bottle from 6 months (6x250ml)£6.00Out of stock