How does delivery work?
We currently deliver to UK and ROI only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and cannot deliver to BFPO, storage unit or overseas shipping company addresses.
Standard delivery charge for orders under 2kg* is £3.25
Standard delivery charge for orders of 2kg* and above is £4.95.
* This is total weight including packaging materials
Deliveries will be dispatched by Royal Mail or via a Courier Service.
Delivery can take up to 3 working days excluding Bank Holidays.
If you wish to upgrade to next day delivery you can do so for a cost of £7.50 (This does not apply to ROI)
All deliveries are subject to the conditions below;
- Delivery is Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Occasionally our chosen delivery company may attempt delivery on a Saturday, but Saturday is not classed as a working day.
- Deliveries can be made between 8am and 6pm, excluding Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday daily order cut off is 3pm, excluding Bank Holidays
- Orders placed on Friday before 3pm will be dispatched that day, excluding Bank Holidays
- Orders placed after 3pm Friday will be dispatched on the Monday, excluding Bank Holidays
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, and Northern Ireland can take between 3-5 working days, excluding Bank Holidays
Note: please bear in mind that Bank Holidays will affect these delivery times.
How much shelf life will my product have?
Your products will have at least two months, unless otherwise stated when you place your order.
What type of credit/debit cards do you accept?
Currently we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You can also complete your order by paying with PayPal.
If you change your mind:
You can cancel your order and get a refund if you get in touch before it is shipped.
If your items have already shipped we are happy to refund the cost of unwanted products. Please contact us by email email@example.com to advise that you wish to return your order within 14 working days from the date you received the goods. You will then have 14 working days from this date to return the goods back to the Hipp Shop team (at your own expense). A refund can only be given against full cases of product which are returned to us in their original, unopened condition. A full case is determined such as 6 x jars, 4 x boxes of formula milk, 6 x bottles ready to feed milk, 4 x boxes dried cereal, 6 x savoury pouches, 5 x fruit pouches, 5 x tray meals. Once received your order will be refunded within 28 days.
We do advise that you send your order via a tracked service as we will not be held responsible for any lost items in transit.
If something isn’t right:
If what we’ve sent you is wrong, we will refund the cost of the product and delivery.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know and arrange your cancellation or return.
I’d Like to close my account with HIPP, how do I do this?
If you'd like to deactivate your HIPP account, you'll need to get in touch with our customer care team.
You'll need to confirm the following:
• Your full name
• Your date of birth
• Your billing address
• Your registered email address
Once you've confirmed this information, we'll deactivate your account and send you an email to confirm your account has been closed.
Still have other questions?
Please call our Customer Care line on 0800 0129079 and we will be happy to assist you.